Beverage Package Price Reduced! Rhapsody Nov 23, 2019

I went in to my cruise planner today and was pleasantly surprised to find the beverage package priced at $45.00 per person. Lowest had been $47.00, highest had been $61.00. We are on the Rhapsody on the  November 23, 2019 sailing. Hope others can save some money today as well!

Edited by marshaatn
add information

3 minutes ago, marshaatn said:

I went in to my cruise planner today and was pleasantly surprised to find the beverage package priced at $45.00 per person. Lowest had been $47.00, highest had been $61.00. We are on the Rhapsody in November. Hope others can save some money today as well!

You might help some others by mentioning the sailing date.

• Like 1

• Clarea changed the title to Beverage Package Price Reduced! Rhapsody Nov 23, 2019

Thanks for posting this!  I just checked mine and it is cheaper as well.  Sorry if this is one of those "you should know this" questions (first timer with RCI), but do I need to call for the adjustment or do I need to cancel and repurchase on Cruise Planner? How is the money refunded - put back on my card, added as onboard credit, etc?

6 minutes ago, Herissica said:

Thanks for posting this!  I just checked mine and it is cheaper as well.  Sorry if this is one of those "you should know this" questions (first timer with RCI), but do I need to call for the adjustment or do I need to cancel and repurchase on Cruise Planner? How is the money refunded - put back on my card, added as onboard credit, etc?

Cancel and reorder.

Credit given in the same form as payment was made.

• Thanks 1