Go-Float tour cancelled - anyone else?

Ronneeaght

We are cruising to Bermuda in October and had scheduled a Go-Float tour with CurrentSea in Daniels Head. I got a call this week that the tour was being cancelled for "mechanical difficulties".  This seems strange as we are still a month out from our cruise. Has anyone else had this happen? Do you think they might be up and running by October? Anyone done the Go-Float tour? We were originally thinking jetskis, but we've got a four year old and felt like one person could drive and one person could keep her from jumping into the ocean on the Go-Float, haha.

Go-Float is a new local business that just launched this summer. I believe in July. I think I posted a link to a news article about the new business. So probably not too many have had a chance to do the Go-Float. If they canceled your booking now for October then I doubt they will running by October. A guess would be the boats broke and parts are not readily available in Bermuda or an electric boat repair person is not readily available in Bermuda. I don’t think it is strange. Actually I think you are pretty lucky to get notice this far in advance so you can make other plans. Sounds like a responsible business.  

Yes, sorry Charles, definitely didn't mean anything bad against Go-Float. I'm very pleased with how responsive they've been during the booking process and with the quick notice of cancellation. We were very excited about the tour so I was hoping to get more information. That makes sense about parts/service potentially being difficult to obtain.