Silhouette Aft Cabins 9303 & 9307

lydnsyd

Lots of questions

We've never stayed in a rear cabin before - 9303 & 9307 on the Silhouette are available   - I'm hoping it will be a good choice to see the views on a Norwegian Fjords Cruise

Are these cabins a good choice? I've noticed they have connecting doors are they similar to the 'outer' doors on the Solstice class of ships i.e. there won't be a connecting door inside the actual cabin?

Does anyone have any photos of these cabins?

I've had a look at the S Class Cabin information section & no comments have been posted for these 2 cabins

Any advice will be appreciated

Edited by lydnsyd
addition

We have 3 SV cabins on the Silhouette, deck 8,  for Norwegian Fjords next August.  We've cruised several times on S class ships and they have always had the outside connecting door.  Great that we've been able to open the balcony partitions so we can walk between cabins!  I have read that all the S class ships have this configuration, so hoping someone will chime in and confirm that.

5 hours ago, lydnsyd said:

Lots of questions

We've never stayed in a rear cabin before - 9303 & 9307 on the Silhouette are available   - I'm hoping it will be a good choice to see the views on a Norwegian Fjords Cruise

Are these cabins a good choice? I've noticed they have connecting doors are they similar to the 'outer' doors on the Solstice class of ships i.e. there won't be a connecting door inside the actual cabin?

Does anyone have any photos of these cabins?

I've had a look at the S Class Cabin information section & no comments have been posted for these 2 cabins

Any advice will be appreciated

9303 is next to a Sky Suite. They have their own small lobby with an entry door that they share. Then your own door in to your cabin. They do not have a ‘connecting door’ inside the cabin. 

Thanks for confirming that the connecting door is on the outside. Now all I have to do is decide on which cabin to choose. The one 9303 next to the Sky suite or 9307 which is in the middle of the row. We will go ahead and book the cruise tomorrow.

Thanks for all your help.

17 hours ago, lydnsyd said:

Thanks for confirming that the connecting door is on the outside. Now all I have to do is decide on which cabin to choose. The one 9303 next to the Sky suite or 9307 which is in the middle of the row. We will go ahead and book the cruise tomorrow.

Thanks for all your help.

My sister had a cabin like 9303... you had to unlock the hallway door and then walk to your cabin door and unlock it.  Seemed a little bit noisy with the hallway door opening and closing at all hours (depending on your neighbors).