Rhapsody and other RCI Online Services

Jay&Meg

I was wondering how busy these internet lounges are?

Me and my wife went on a cruise 2 years ago in September (explorer of the seas) and the internet lounge stayed constantly packed... BUT there was also 4 hurricances circling around just a few hundred miles away, we missed a port, and were stuck an extra day at sea, so im thinking maybe these rooms were packed because of people checking the weather, and/or making different reservations to get home.

I ask because I run a online business and instead of shutting the business down for a week, I can do 30 minutes of work a day keep the business up and running well enough untill I get home.

I was wondering how busy these internet lounges are?

Me and my wife went on a cruise 2 years ago in September (explorer of the seas) and the internet lounge stayed constantly packed... BUT there was also 4 hurricances circling around just a few hundred miles away, we missed a port, and were stuck an extra day at sea, so im thinking maybe these rooms were packed because of people checking the weather, and/or making different reservations to get home.

I ask because I run a online business and instead of shutting the business down for a week, I can do 30 minutes of work a day keep the business up and running well enough untill I get home.

My experience with the internet lounge or Explorers' Club on the Rhapsody of the Seas has been good. I have never had to wait when I have gone in there. It is located on deck 8 and that is the floor we stay on. Hopefully you won't have any problems.

I have NEVER had a problem using a computer ANY time I wanted one, on ANY RC ship. The cost is prohibitive, though. Since you want to use it regularly for business, buy the biggest package of minutes: $50 for 150 minutes. (it runs very slowly and sluggishly)

Since you have cruised RCCL before, you will receive a coupon for $$$$ off as a Crown & Anchor member (if you have signed up; if not, do so immediately!). I think that right now it's $5 for gold, $7.50 for platinum, and $10 for diamond members.

Archived