Question Regarding Spa Facilities On Zenith

rienreiter

Everything is co-ed. The only thing seperate is the changing rooms and saunas. They do not have steamrooms on the Zenith. The spa is really small if you compare it to a larger ship. It is well equipped and has an excellent staff.

reinreiter, I thought the Zenith was great. You have to go on with the understanding that this is not a 3,000 passenger ship, so it will not have some of the services. I loved the sense of community that we got on the Zenith. We got to know more people because you see them more often.

The ship itself is in great shape. It is obvoius that some things are not new, but it is no different than some of the nicer hotels I have stayed in. The cabins are okay. The pool is on the small side, but there are plenty of chairs.

The huge plus is the service. Because it is a smaller ship, the service is more personalized.

For the price, this cruise is an excellent value. We did a five day in December and had a wonderful time.

Thanks for the info, Barry.

I noticed that you commented on another board about the lack of participation at the FOD's on board. I will be traveling solo this time and while having "family" on board is not a pre-requisite to having a good cruise, it is nice to know that there will be others with whom to spend some time with whom you have something in common with. So, I am taking this into consideration also.

Again, many thanks for your comments.

Archived