bridesave.com???

angel41

I ordered our flower girl dresses from netbride.com and they've been fantastic! You may want to go to a bridal shop and try on the actual dress to see how it fits, get measurements, etc. and then order the dress from an online discount place.

Good luck!

I used bridesave.com to order my wedding dress. The service was GREAT :) I recommend calling to place your order, because they can give you a better idea of what dresses are in stock. My dress arrived about a month before the projected date on the website.

Also, they allow you to return the dress within 48 hours of when you receive the package. See the website for the process, but I think if you hate the dress, you just call them and they give you the information to mail it back. (The time frame is kind of strict but it does give you enough time to decide! You won't be stuck with a dress you don't like.)

I used them because I saw a dress in a magazine that I loved, and could only order it sight unseen, prepay, and then be stuck with it, from any local bridal shops.

Make sure to get measured and use those measurements to order the correct size. Good luck! :)

I bought my dress online (ebay) and it was great. I tried the same exact dress on in a bridal boutique so I knew what size and style to order. Then I had it altered by a local place that actually makes wedding dresses. It all turned out great and I saved close to 1K!

Purchased my dress from Bridesave and they were wonderful. I purchased a dress that was in stock and someone purchased it a day before me. They called me a let me know that they were contacting Maggie Sottero to see if they had one in my size. I had my dress in three weeks from when the order was place!

Archived