A few Sky questions...

lunyma

We will be on the Sky next month. Does anyone know what beverages they have in the buffets for lunch and dinner? Do they still have juice, or is that only for breakfast? We don't drink alcohol or soda, but our kids drink juice, so it'd good if we can get that from the buffet for them throughout the day.

The Great Outdoors (behind the Garden Cafe, on the stern deck) has a made to order omelet station at breakfast. Not sure if the Garden Cafe (the indoor buffet) has one or not. Also not sure if either will do sunny side up eggs.

You can get eggs made to order for breakfast in whichever main dining room that's open, or I think at La Cucina or The Local, one of those also serves breakfast IIRC, and perhaps even MTO eggs through room service during breakfast hours but I will admit that I do not remember specifically about MTO eggs and the room service menu.

Note: Husband says that he saw fried eggs come out of the omelet station a couple of times, so it appears to do st least some degree of MTO eggs at the buffet.

I know for sure that room service has a tomato and spinach omelet and a ham and cheese omelet. 

I don't know if the buffet has fruit juices at lunch and dinner, sorry. The buffet had orange juice and a couple of other selections I do not recall at breakfast.