Ovations of the Sea "unobstructed price" but showing obstructed in email

I called last week to switch my rooms from obstructed view to unobstructed, but when I got my confirmation email it stated:

Balcony Stateroom

Room #: 6262

• Deck 6
• Category Code: 4D
• Category Name: Ocean View Balcony

The view from this stateroom is obstructed by a lifeboat or other deck equipment.

We got room 6262 & 6260 both emails say the same, and I was charged about $200 more a room. I intended to pay more, but for unobstructed. Does anyone have any photos or insight into these rooms?  When I look at the deck plans it shows 2E & 1E which is clearly labeled obstructed, but does not match the category 4D sent in the email confirmation. 4D on the deck plans from Royal's website show unobstructed.

Please help, I am clearly confused by the contradicting info or I am reading something wrong.

51 minutes ago, nickle831 said:

When I look at the deck plans it shows 2E & 1E which is clearly labeled obstructed, but does not match the category 4D sent in the email confirmation.

The e-mail conf seems wrong - did you pick 6262? Maybe that message meant to say 7262?

Edited by Biker19

14 minutes ago, nickle831 said:

I booked through Costco, so maybe they have their plans marked wrong?

That could be - almost everything on deck 6 is obstructed. You should look carefully at the deck plan, look at the inventory on the RCI UK site and then call.