Disembarking Terminal A Miami

Monmarmar

Is anyone able to tell me is there a lot of walking when disembarking at Terminal A?  I recently disembarked at San Pedro on a different cruise line and while disembarking was very smooth, there was a lot of walking involved before exiting to catch transportation.  I will be traveling with my mother on Symphony in February and while she’s very mobile, extended walks hauling luggage can be too much for her. Wondering if I need to plan for extra assistance for her in the terminal.  

We disembark at terminal G in Miami and there is some walking. Walking to get luggage and then through customs. You can always get a porter to help with luggage. If you need assistance you can check with guest service and see about wheelchair assistance.   I believe they will bring you to customs. 

On 10/19/2019 at 5:46 PM, vegascruiser1 said:

We disembark at terminal G in Miami and there is some walking. Walking to get luggage and then through customs. You can always get a porter to help with luggage. If you need assistance you can check with guest service and see about wheelchair assistance.   I believe they will bring you to customs. 

Thank you