Using GPS my city app.

lovetovcruise

Have not used that app but we like Maps.Me.  Works offline.  Indicator shows where you are and moves as you move.

Find where you want to go on map and then walk towards it.  Been all over the world with it.  Make sure to download maps of countries you are visiting  right before you leave home.

• Like 1

Like Emeraldlake, we haven't used that app but often use visitacity when we travel.  This app gives you tours to choose from based on number of days in a given city, with options for "easy going"  or "family".  Once you have the tour ( based on your starting point) you are able to edit to delete sites you might not be interested in or add something you want particularly to see.  I noticed GPSmycity has in-app purchases possible; to the best of my knowledge, we have never wanted anything that was not available in the app.

3 hours ago, emeraldlake said:

Have not used that app but we like Maps.Me.  Works offline.  Indicator shows where you are and moves as you move.

Find where you want to go on map and then walk towards it.  Been all over the world with it.  Make sure to download maps of countries you are visiting  right before you leave home.

I second Mapsme...just be sure to download the app and the country/city u r visiting while on line...works everywhere.