Coke Products after Security at PC

johnrich

11 hours ago, iahawkfan21 said:

I’ve not seen a machine in any of the terminals but it’s possible I guess.  You should be able to bring some soda onboard with you on most cruise lines so consider stopping at the store on the way.  Will be cheaper too.

NCL does not allow you to bring any soda through the security checkpoint. There are Coke machines in PortMiami after security so I was hoping the same was true of Port Canaveral. 

On 11/4/2019 at 7:57 PM, johnrich said:

There are Coke machines in PortMiami after security. 

Please tell me more about buying Diet Coke and/or Diet Root Beer in the Port of Miami after security.  Do they sell cans and small bottles?  How much do they cost?  We will be sailing in January on Royal Caribbean's Explorer of the Seas.

7 hours ago, cruisecookie said:

Please tell me more about buying Diet Coke and/or Diet Root Beer in the Port of Miami after security.  Do they sell cans and small bottles?  How much do they cost?  We will be sailing in January on Royal Caribbean's Explorer of the Seas.

The last time we sailed from Miami there were Coke vending machines that sell the 16.9 oz bottles. I know they had Diet Coke and Coke Zero but I don’t think there was any diet root beer. If my memory serves me correctly they were either $1.50 or $2 per bottle. Since you are sailing RCCL they will have Coke products on the ship. We are sailing NCL which has Pepsi products but we prefer Coke Zero.