Help with MSC Meraviglia cabin information

Danny61231

Hey everyone,

It has been a while since I've posted (Our first ever cruise was in 2018 on the Seaside) but we have another cruise booked for this March on the Meraviglia.

On this cruise it will me my wife and I along with our two children in cabin #13232 which is an interior fantastica that can sleep 4. My main question is what will the sleeping configuration be? I've looked all over online looking for photos of an interior room on the Meraviglia designed to sleep 4 and haven't seen anything! Any help (photos especially) of what the layout is would be greatly appreciated!

Also, my inlaws will be going with us as well on this trip and they're booked in cabin #13181 which is a balcony fantactica. Looking at the deck plans, it appears that the balcony may be different than normal and was wondering if anyone had any information on this. Does this room / balcony make it a more or less appealing cabin location?

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide. 

Dan

Thanks for the reply and that's what I was assuming as well for the sleeping arrangements. The part that confuses me is that I haven't seen any photos from the Meraviglia of a cabin (interior or other) that actually had Pullman beds in it. Hopefully I can get.some clarification or photos yet...