Ecstasy sitting in the fog

jessencaitly

11 minutes ago, fyree39 said:

I'm assuming this is out of Galveston? I love the little ships (even though there are some who aren't fans), but don't have anything booked in the near future. Huh. I might have to rectify that!

We are coming into Jacksonville.

Update: 

Dear Carnival Ecstasy Guest,
Great news! The fog has cleared and Carnival Ecstasy is on the way to the Port of Jacksonville.
Once the ship arrives, we will need to disembark guests before we can begin your embarkation. Please push back your Arrival Appointment by 3 hours (e.g.,11:30 AM - 12:00 PM appointment will become 2:30 PM - 3:00 PM).
All guests who arrive earlier than their new Arrival Appointment will be asked to return at their assigned time. Regrettably, we cannot make special accommodations for Diamond, Platinum, Faster to the Fun and Suites guests.
In preparation for departure, all guests must be on board the ship no later than 5:00 PM. We will sail shortly after embarkation is completed and expect to operate our planned itinerary.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We can't wait to welcome you aboard for a FUN and memorable cruise.