Towels and Coffee

kalishea

Do we need to bring our own towels? And is coffee free?

Towels are provided and regular coffee (including decaf) is free. At Lattetudes and in the main dining room, there is a charge for the specialty coffees, espressos, cappucinos, and lattes.

Do we need to bring our own towels? And is coffee free?

Towels are given to you each day for use on the ship, or ashore. But, if you lose them you will pay about $20 apiece for them.

Coffee is always free and available 24 hours.

With this question being asked, I am glad to see you are going to be able to go.

I hope you are feeling better. ;)

Yes, both beach towels AND bath towels are provided. One thing that you may want to know (our cabin steward was very particular about telling us this in December).....

If you want new fresh bathroom towels, leave the used ones on the bathroom floor. Otherwise, they will just tidy them up but not give you fresh ones. I felt like kind of a slob, leaving damp towels on the floor, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do! :)

Tracy

Sometimes these questions absolutely amaze me. The next question will be, are beds included with the price of a cruise?

Yes, all the towels and coffee you need.

Sorry, but when it's your first cruise, you want to make sure your prepared. That's one of the reasons this board is here, right?

Sorry, but when it's your first cruise, you want to make sure your prepared. That's one of the reasons this board is here, right?

Hi Kalishea,

That is absolutely right! We all had to start somewhere. There is really no such thing as a dumb question. People sometimes forget they once went on their first cruise too.:rolleyes:

Have a great time, you are in for a real treat.

IrisF

With this question being asked, I am glad to see you are going to be able to go.

I hope you are feeling better. ;)

Wow! You are soooo observant! Yes I am feeling MUCH better today. I am still on a liquid diet, however. I should be off that tomorrow night if everything goes as planned! After that docs said I was good to go! For a couple days there, I was in panic mode thinking I would have to spend my week off in the hospital rather than on my cruise!

Thanks for asking and thank you for responding politely to my question!:o

Also:

Thanks IrisF! Hopefully when I get back I will be able to provide some help for the first timers! This board is a lifesaver!:rolleyes:

Wow! You are soooo observant! Yes I am feeling MUCH better today. I am still on a liquid diet, however. I should be off that tomorrow night if everything goes as planned! After that docs said I was good to go! For a couple days there, I was in panic mode thinking I would have to spend my week off in the hospital rather than on my cruise!

Thanks for asking and thank you for responding politely to my question!:o

Also:

Thanks IrisF! Hopefully when I get back I will be able to provide some help for the first timers! This board is a lifesaver!:rolleyes:

I read your original posting and remembered your pretty name. I felt so bad for you thinking you were going to miss your cruise.

Have a great time and stay well.

Post when you get back and let us know how you did, what you ate and so on. It might just help someone else on here before they go. ;)

Just a bit of advice. Bring a thermal coffee mug from home as the little coffee cups the ship uses are much too small for a serious coffee drinker. The mug also comes in handy for enjoying lemonaid by the pool. My DH's cousin who cruised several times had shared this tip with me years ago before our first cruise. Every morning as I enjoyed my LARGE mug of coffee on deck, I had atleast one person mention to me what a smart move it was to bring a mug along.

Julie

We bring one beach towel each with us for pool and excursion use, ONLY because we dont want those $20 towels to get stolen or lost and then have to incur that fee. Its not necessary to bring the towels from home though. I also love having my much larger, softer towel to dry off with than the ones provided. This is just me....but I see many others with their own too on board.

We bring one beach towel each with us for pool and excursion use, ONLY because we dont want those $20 towels to get stolen or lost and then have to incur that fee. Its not necessary to bring the towels from home though. I also love having my much larger, softer towel to dry off with than the ones provided. This is just me....but I see many others with their own too on board.

And here I thought I was the only one who brought my own beach towel, great minds think alike!!!

IrisF

Archived