What time can we drop off our bags at Dublin cruise port?

hippohippo

Our June 2020 Europe Coastal cruise on Celebrity Reflection will depart from Dublin cruise port at 9:45pm, but our flight will arrive Dublin at 9:00am, we would like to have a quick city tour until 5pm.  I was wondering if we can drop off our bags early at the cruise port before we head to the city ?  Does anyone know what time can we drop off our bags at Dublin cruise port?  Thanks in advance for the help. 

Celebrity mainly use Terminal 4 in the North part of Alexandra Quay about 1.5km from Dublin.  When we were there last year they ran shuttles (at a cost) throughout the day.   Best to check with your TA to be sure but I would think you should be able to either leave cases at the port or check in fully and then disembark. Although I doubt that you would be able to leave cases before check in opens which is usually about 11am. Don't forget you must be back on board for the emergency drill which could well be before 5. 

We are on the Reflection on May 8 from Dublin which does not depart until around 9pm. Boarding will not be until about 4 pm. Our Travel Agent called Celebrity and this is what she was told, in writing. Shuttles will be available at the Dublin airport from approximately 9 am to take passengers and luggage to the ship. Luggage can then be dropped off at the ship but you cannot board or check in. We are fine with that because we will then just grab a cab and explore Dublin, minus luggage. Now I know this is not set in stone, although she spoke to her contact at Celebrity and not just the general booking person, who really did not know the answer. If that option fails for some reason, I do have the info on my phone for storage areas in Dublin. Just crossing my fingers it all works out. 

Edited by Gia2cats