NCl menus

firstcruise1970

The menus are pretty standard fleet wide, but I think each ships chef adds their own touch in some way. It might also vary, depending on the itinerary and season.

Which ship will you be on?

Hikini :D

It's kinda funny to me about all the bad reveiws the Spirit gets. I guess some people could win a 100 mill in lotto and still not be happy. They must have dream jobs that are better then a week or so at sea.

I still remember my first home cooked meal when I got back. For a very brief second I thought someone else was first going cook more then a main dish and some veggies and take the dishes away as I got up from the table to go and relax.:D That lasted all of let's say a milisecond.

It was also funny for the first couple of days planning meals and thinking well if I don't like what we are having, what else is on the menu?

That's the hardest thing for me, coming home from a cruise. I am the one here at home who does everything, when it comes to domestic chores. I am the one who does the pampering for the most part. So, when I am on the ship, having someone wait on me, cook for me, serve me, clean up after me, make the bed, clean the bathroom, turned down the bed and put mints on the pillow, etc.....I really love it! Coming home is such a cold, hard slap of reality.

Don't get me wrong; I love pleasing my family and cooking for them. But, there's nothing like being the one who gets served, while on vacation.

And don't pay any attention to the negative reviews about the Spirit. I had read several negative reviews about her before we sailed on her last September. I had even begun to think it might not be the best cruise we'd ever go on, but I was determined it was going to be fun no matter what. It didn't take me long, once we were on the cruise, to wonder what in the world those people had been complaining about!!!

Have fun!

Hikini:D

I hope you don't think I am one of those guys who think my DGF job in life is to cook and clean for me. I love helping out and cooking. I am a really good cook and some of the longest and best conversions I have had with her was while we were doing things around the house. There is no better time to talk about the day then when we are shooting the breeze if something needs to get done. Which thank the lord is also home repairs. So far I have hit my thumb 3 times and hers once. OMG did I feel bad after that

I have a question on the menu's. I remember last year on the Dawn at least one night the two main dining rooms had one different main course. Does anyone else know about that? If I look hard enough I think I kept the menus.

Thanks

I have a question on the menu's. I remember last year on the Dawn at least one night the two main dining rooms had one different main course. Does anyone else know about that? If I look hard enough I think I kept the menus.

Thanks

There has always been slight differences in the menus between the main dinning rooms. Even on the Jewel last fall. For example both dinning rooms had a shrimp dish one night. One was prepared scampi style the other Creole

Archived