Current Tours w water taxi for Piton Hike

sheilawigley

I see Spencer does not offer this any longer.  I found Joys, but it is $200 a person which seems steep.  Anyone use Solomon?  I have emailed them for a price.

We are coming in on a cruise and would prefer water transportation versus road to do that hike.  I am still debating on the hike, but think we can do it :-)

Thanks!

14 hours ago, sheilawigley said:

I see Spencer does not offer this any longer.  I found Joys, but it is $200 a person which seems steep.  Anyone use Solomon?  I have emailed them for a price.

We are coming in on a cruise and would prefer water transportation versus road to do that hike.  I am still debating on the hike, but think we can do it 🙂

Thanks!

$200 a person sound pretty right on, if not fairly cheap for roundtrip water transportation from Castries plus the entrance fee for the hike, which is $50us per person. So, it's basically round-trip transport for $300, which is quite reasonable for water taxi from Castries.  

Any other water taxi companies or private tour are gonna be similarly priced.  Check Shashamane, Tribute to the Lion, Solomons, Son of Man, Joe Knows, etc. 

Thank you so much!  I got a price back from Solomon and you are right, seems in line. His is less but I don’t think that includes the $50 per person hike fee and I think Joys does. I’m going to review again as well as check the others you mentioned. Thanks again so much!!