Grand Princess Patter Mexican Riviera 10 day Jan 2020

Wubba

Apologies if I put this in the wrong place.  Searched for a Patter forum and couldn't find one.  

The disembarkation doc is actually from the Grand Princess 5 day Calif Coast cruise that immediately followed the Mexican Riviera.  

202002GrandMexDay1.pdf 202002GrandMexDay2.pdf 202002GrandMexDay3.pdf 202002GrandMexDay4.pdf 202002GrandMexDay5.pdf 202002GrandMexDay6.pdf 202002GrandMexDay7.pdf 202002GrandMexDay8.pdf 202002GrandMexDay9.pdf 202002GrandMexDay10.pdf 202002GrandMexDayDisembark.pdf

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, greenman1168 said:

Thanks for posting these patters Wubba! We’re taking the Mexico r/t San Francisco cruise Tuesday Feby11-21. You’ve been very helpful!

I’ll be on that cruise with you. Posted these from a friends cruise. 
we have a roll call set up see up doe the 2/11 cruise. We’re doing a cruise critic meet & greet 10am on 2/12 at One5 Lounge. Let me know if you want to join. 

I thought I was on that roll call and meet and greet signup, but haven’t heard anything about the meet and greet until now. Sure, we will join you on 2/12 at 10 am at one5. Thanks again!  You’re just full of helpful information 😊 Dale and Edie

1 hour ago, greenman1168 said:

I thought I was on that roll call and meet and greet signup, but haven’t heard anything about the meet and greet until now. Sure, we will join you on 2/12 at 10 am at one5. Thanks again!  You’re just full of helpful information 😊 Dale and Edie

I'll add you to the list and tag you when I post the updated list on the roll call.  Apologies if I just missed you.