Friend Coupons up for grabs

anankae

I've read alot lately about friend coupons...does it matter what kind of cruise, or does it matter when you cruise? We don't cruise until 1/2007 to the Panama Canal. First time on RCCL! Are they still good until then? Can we use them if we have already booked? I know you have probably already given them away, but the info would be much appreciated for future reference. Thanks!

my husband and i are sailing on the empress on april 21st to celebrate our 30th anniversary....if you still have a coupon available, i would greatly appreciate it....we just decided to take our adult children as well...haven't had a family vacation in a LONG time. my email address is: oxmistress@aol.com thanks

nancy

A friend coupon is sent to you by Royal Caribbean after you have taken a cruise. There is one for the cruiser, and one for a firend. It is for one cabin and needs to be used between a certain time period. Some people who will not be booking right away will give their friend coupon to someone on the board who will be booking during the coupon period. It is usually for $50.

Someone on the boards sent one to me but as I already had some onboard credit applied to my cruise I asked if it could be applied to my sister. I haven't had a reply from RCI saying "no" so hopefully $100 will be added to her onboard account.

Thanks to everyone who pass these coupons on.

Archived