all inclusive digital photo package Q&A

Maikell

Hello there cruisers,
I would like to purchase an all-inclusive digital photo package for my 
upcoming cruise. 

I have read that this is only valid for the travelers in my cabin. 
And not for travelers from my party in another cabin. 
How strictley this is handled? 
Is it possible to take a picture of all of them in the package, 
as long as someone from my cabin is also in the picture? 
This is not really made clear to me on the website.

I hope you have an answer to my question.
Edited by Maikell

Okay, here’s the work around.  Have the photographer scan the bracelet/card for one room for all the pictures. We didn’t know  at first the deal is priced for one cabin only.

just purchased the digital package and all the printed photos onboard Seaside.  The original  price given was $400.00.  However the next day when went to purchase the price was $ 500.00.  The Photo Manager faked a case of amnesia.

He combined the photos attributed to two different cabins.  

5 hours ago, ebonybee said:

Okay, here’s the work around.  Have the photographer scan the bracelet/card for one room for all the pictures. We didn’t know  at first the deal is priced for one cabin only.

just purchased the digital package and all the printed photos onboard Seaside.  The original  price given was $400.00.  However the next day when went to purchase the price was $ 500.00.  The Photo Manager faked a case of amnesia.

He combined the photos attributed to two different cabins.  

We will not print the photos on board but just want to have them digital online and print it at home. The question is how strictley they handle the rules?

1. Can i get photo's taken with me and someone else of my party in the picture?

2. Is it also possible that others of my party take pictures alone on my digital package by just scanning my photocard?

Thanks for the answer in advance!

Edited by Maikell

10 hours ago, Maikell said:

We will not print the photos on board but just want to have them digital online and print it at home.   The question is how strictley they handle the rules?

Well they certainly told everyone that only one cabin for the digital package.  However, for an additional fee additional cabinets can be included.  The printed photos are very nice and were cheaper than sending to Walmart.

1. Can i get photo's taken with me and someone else of my party in the picture? Yes

2. Is it also possible that others of my party take pictures alone on my digital package by just scanning my photocard?

Yes, we had the wristband and the card....so gave whoever....the. wristbed to use for pictures.

Thanks for the answer in advance!

• 3 years later...

My March 2022 experience, in case anyone should happen upon this thread:

Photo Package:

• Before the trip, I wanted to buy the "All-In Digital Photo Package," but was left confused over the rules regarding using it for my extended family across two staterooms.  The fine print clearly says that one package doesn't cover everyone, but some people said that it wasn't a problem.  A cruiser from a few weeks ago specifically asked the photo staff about it and they indicated that buying two packages would be necessary to ensure that all photos were captured.  To be safe, I bought each stateroom a package.
  • The photographers did as good a job as others we've had.  We did a couple of nice portrait sessions in the photo area and a sunset shoot at the Bridge of Sighs.  We also got an Ocean Cay welcome photo set.  However, we missed embarkation, which was disappointing.  As well, since we didn't eat in the MDR, we missed out on many photo ops, both at dinner and at stations set up on Decks 5-7 during the dinner hours.
  • In the end, all of the photos were collected onto my wife's card... even those featuring only the grandparents from the adjoining cabin. In theory this shouldn't have been allowed, but no one gave us any trouble.  That means that we wasted $149 by buying a package for my mom.  Of course, if we hadn't done that, then surely someone on the photo staff would have caught on to the number of people and made us buy a package for the other cabin at $199+15% in order to get all the photos.  Oh well.
  • We may have overpaid for the digital package, and inadvertently not maximized the number of pictures we should have gotten, but in the end we were happy with the memories that were captured