Odyssey of the Seas - Junior Suite question

copter

18 hours ago, RCCL Fan said:

@Mikew0805  I understand positing room pics isn't your comfort zone but it's super appreciative.   

We're in 10724, and our RoyalUp offer came yesterday.  My wife wants me to bid on a GS or OS, but in seeing those tiny balconies and the photos of yours I kinda want to stay put.     What do you think?

I didn't realize the shower was separate from the tub and the toilet was separate either.   That's a huge surprise.

Again thanks so much for the photos  and the information.

You cound get soot all over your clothes and towels if you are hanging out on the balcony any of those aft jr. Suites. The smokestoanove spew all day long.  We were in 10722. Bigger floor space but wasted imho. Only one bath. We ended up laying out out suitcases in the entry hall as there was only one regular length closet and two smaller half size closets. It’s definitely “spacious” but not for more than three people. 

1 hour ago, RCCL Fan said:

Thanks so much, I'm going to dig around but if you have any other pics of the bathroom or balcony I'd love to see!

If you look on YouTube for Odyssey of the Seas J4 Junior Suite videos you will find a bunch. The bathrooms in all the J4 categories are the same with the tub and separate walk in shower and the separate bathroom with the toilet and extra sink. 

15 hours ago, RCCL Fan said:

I love Danny's videos,  I kept waiting for him to have an aft that wasn't the aft corner.  Ha!

I'm leaning against Royal Uping the GS.  We're traveling with friends and no fun to be in a suite lounge and they can't come. 

It's just my wife and I too.

But I'm thinking the OS and up would be worth it.

Thanks so much, I'm going to dig around but if you have any other pics of the bathroom or balcony I'd love to see!

I don't, I'm sorry. I wish I had more. The others that I have are of the J4 on deck 12 by the elevators, and that shows the smaller balcony.

I am sure whichever you choose, you will enjoy. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2021 at 9:57 PM, hlfrps said:

We just had cabin 11322 opposite aft. Long hallway.walking into cabinCF988051-477B-470C-9186-199EC4378300.thumb.jpeg.45784a576297ac578dc6494464a25e81.jpeg Beautiful cabin. Did not really care for tub shower but would book again. 

6093D707-ACDC-4EC3-97DE-ECF055145B07.jpeg

ED7CD43D-DD0B-4CEF-99BA-8FEB9A0DF001.jpeg

F0A13321-43BD-492B-8247-2F3E0937038C.jpeg

767DBA4B-9EB0-4A84-B531-A19B5FE666EA.jpeg

3121BF87-BCB7-4510-8180-20B0C3CF97BF.jpeg

We have the 722 on the opposite side. We are a family of 4 with two teenagers. It's hard to tell from this photo. Is the sofa in this room a full sofa? The J4 series have the little mini sofas and arent rated for 4 passengers. No way could anyone but a toddler sleep on it. Do you recall the size of this sofa/trundle? I don't know if rccl would do roll aways. Plenty of space in this room for one. 

• 7 months later...
On 10/11/2021 at 12:16 PM, Mikew0805 said:

I stayed in the cabin 10724 and got to see 10722 and I do not remember a second balcony. However, I did see the bathroom, and I chose J4's for all my Odyssey sailings because the separate tub and enclosed shower, with a separate toilet room is better... IMO.

Quick question... could you tell if the divider on the balconies between 10722 and 10724 was able to be opened?

3 hours ago, nemrac917 said:

Quick question... could you tell if the divider on the balconies between 10722 and 10724 was able to be opened?

I didn't remember for sure, so I went through my photos.. I found this one. I do not think they connect.  That is the divider between the two balconies.

IMG_6084.JPG

Edited by Mikew0805