Catholic Priest St.Thomas or on the ship?

sue.young

I could be wrong, but I thought Catholic weddings had to be performed in a church. Do you have someone coordinating your wedding, because you might want to ask him or her, or if not, maybe send an email to a church in St. Thomas and ask if having the ceremony outside of a church is an option. Lotsa Luck!

You can arrange for a Catholic wedding on St Thomas, but it has to be in a church, and there is an 'extra' charge for the Catholic Priest in addition to the regular charge that you pay. You also have to provide documentation of pre-cana classes and some other requirements. I would definitely recommend using a wedding planner on the island, and not a cruise ships' if they use The Wedding Experience. There are many reputable companies out there that will make your dream come true. A good example is Celebrations on Grand Caymen, there is actually a show on the Travel Channel about them. Best of luck.

You can arrange for a Catholic wedding on St Thomas, but it has to be in a church, and there is an 'extra' charge for the Catholic Priest in addition to the regular charge that you pay. You also have to provide documentation of pre-cana classes and some other requirements. I would definitely recommend using a wedding planner on the island, and not a cruise ships' if they use The Wedding Experience. There are many reputable companies out there that will make your dream come true. A good example is Celebrations on Grand Caymen, there is actually a show on the Travel Channel about them. Best of luck.

This is correct I have checked and researched this subject.

I think it should not be but you can't change the Catholic Church ever as we all know.

I am using Cheryl Toner from Wedding, Set, Go.

Good Luck in all your planning.

Archived