For those of you that actually booked another sailing use FCC & 20% off....

nicoleinwi

We made out really well too!   Received the 125% FCC and the 20% off,,, 3rd traveller free on the rebooking I wanted.. Ended up from having a Spa Balcony to a 2 room Haven Suite for only about $750.  Not the destination I wanted but the Haven will make up for that!  Now I just have to buy the Spa passes separately so realistically but have plenty of time to save.

• Like 1

On 4/26/2020 at 7:40 PM, nicoleinwi said:

I was reading through the forums and can't find a clear answer on the 20% off.  It sounds like speculation from most so I'm trying to find an answer from someone that actually booked using the 20% off promo from a canceled sailing.  We should be getting our FCC posted to our account by May 1st so I'm trying to figure out what sort of room we're wanting so we'll be ready to cook.  Some things I've read is when you are logged in the 20% is automatically applied.  Others I read say it's just off the cheapest fare for the type of room. 

This is what I'm looking at; Bliss balcony (code BF) May 22, 2021 is $1999 when I mock book it (just the cruise fare pp not including any taxes/fees).  This is the same rate that I am getting mock booking regardless if I'm signed in or not.  So is is 20% off that to bring that rate down to $1499.25?

Also, when we have the ability to do the booking with 20% off and FCC; will everything be pretty self explanatory when I login?  Or is it going to be hard to figure out where these codes are?

Thank you in advance!  

We booked the NCL Bliss for this past April 19 and it was obviously canceled. We also booked the NCL Jade for this coming October 2020, last November. We booked an inside Stateroom on the Jade. When our cruise in April was canceled, our TA took the fcc and the 20 off and rebooked us on the Jade moving us to a large picture window Ocean view and we have left over FCC. Is this cruise going to happen? hmmm i doubt it but nevertheless that's what we got, we were not willing to book anything new. In the event NCL files for bankruptcy, we have good insurance.

Edited by spanishguy1970