CocoCay Waterpark & Rentals

Can underage minors be left at the waterpark or must an adult be present at all times? I know an adult has to purchase a pass in order for them to have one, but my sister would rather not spent her entire day there. My niece and her cousin will be 16 at the time of our sailing. They are already pretty mature teenagers and are more than capable of being responsible at a waterpark for a few hours without supervision. 

Are there any rentals such as floating mats and snorkel gear on the island? Is there any way to reserve those things? If not, where do I go on the island to get them? 

So many questions with much more to come, thanks for any help!

21 minutes ago, sjmbruce said:

Can underage minors be left at the waterpark or must an adult be present at all times? I know an adult has to purchase a pass in order for them to have one, but my sister would rather not spent her entire day there. My niece and her cousin will be 16 at the time of our sailing. They are already pretty mature teenagers and are more than capable of being responsible at a waterpark for a few hours without supervision. 

Are there any rentals such as floating mats and snorkel gear on the island? Is there any way to reserve those things? If not, where do I go on the island to get them? 

So many questions with much more to come, thanks for any help!

16 yo do not need anyone to accompany them at the water park.  An adult does not need to purchase a pass 

Yes rentals are available

Are there any age, height, or weight restrictions or requirements for the slides, rides and experiences at Perfect Day at CocoCay?

Some slides and activities have height and weight restrictions; see the chart below for specifics. Additionally, Thrill Waterpark guests under 14 must be accompanied by a ticketed guest of age 14 or older to enter. Other experiences not listed on the chart below, such as Up, Up and Away helium balloon, Oasis Lagoon freshwater pool, and Captain Jill’s Galleon, are open to all adventurers. Additional health and safety rules may apply for experiences and pools, and are indicated by signage at each.
Check the Height and Weight Requirements table below for details.

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1