Taxi from Anchorage to Airport. How much?

showdog

If we do the Leopard tours and they drop you off in Anchorage how will we get to the airport? I assume a taxi. how much would this be?

Would you want them to drop you off at the airport to get rid of your bags and check them in? Our flight does not depart until 9:00 pm.

Help!!!

I don't believe you can check in baggage more than 4 hours prior to flights? There is storage at the airport with a per bag fee. A cab from downtown runs about $20+++

What are you planning on doing with your time??? Downtown Anchorage has plenty to consider, even their visitor guide has a nice walking tour map. http://www.anchorage.net Request their visitor guide.

Baggage and Freezer Storage Services: Open 5:00 AM - 2:00 AM.

Baggage storage service is located in the South (Domestic) Terminal of the Airport on the Lower (Arrivals) Level across from baggage claim.

No services provided in the North (International) Terminal. Use free airport shuttle to the South (Domestic) Terminal.

Contact Information:

Huntleigh USA

3801 W. 43rd Avenue

Anchorage, Alaska 99517

(907) 248-0373

I meant to ask that as a new thread...

BQ:

What we were planning on doing was taking the tour from lepard tours from 9:45 to 1:45. Do you think this is a good tour company?

Then we didn't know from there. I guess we will have them drop us off downtown some where. I thought they could drop us off at the airport and then we could check our bags and take a cab back downtown but from what you're saying we won't be able to do that. I wonder where we can put our bags while we tour the town in Anchorage?

Are we doing the best thing by going with Lepard Tours or should we just go with the ship transfer?

Thank you

Archived