Island Princess Cabin Selection???

Thrak

Island Princess shows 2 Obstructed View Balcony cabins on Deck 8 forward. I was wondering how they compared in cost to a Premium Ocean View cabin so I was doing a mock booking at the Princess site. I can't find any way to get pricing for those cabins. They don't show up when I select Balcony so I tried selecting Ocean View. Nope. I tried Interior and Mini Suite just to be thorough but I can't find any way to select those two cabins. Can anybody tell me how to see Cabins E207 and E208 on Island Princess?  They clearly show on the deck  plans but aren't "selectable" under any type of booking I can figure out. I'm likely just having a senior moment and it's not really important but it's annoying.

23 minutes ago, Thrak said:

Island Princess shows 2 Obstructed View Balcony cabins on Deck 8 forward. I was wondering how they compared in cost to a Premium Ocean View cabin so I was doing a mock booking at the Princess site. I can't find any way to get pricing for those cabins. They don't show up when I select Balcony so I tried selecting Ocean View. Nope. I tried Interior and Mini Suite just to be thorough but I can't find any way to select those two cabins. Can anybody tell me how to see Cabins E207 and E208 on Island Princess?  They clearly show on the deck  plans but aren't "selectable" under any type of booking I can figure out. I'm likely just having a senior moment and it's not really important but it's annoying.

It is quite possible that they are "set asides" for entertainers.

Thrax,

I just went on the Princess web site and looked at the sailing for "14 day Morocco Passage" on 6 Dec, 2021. Click on "Stateroom selection" and choose "Interior" it will give you 3 choices, one being "Balcony Obstructed". Follow it to deck 8 and there it is. They are listed at about $200 more PP than the Premium Ocean View cabins

Edited by WmFCoyote

21 hours ago, WmFCoyote said:

Thrax,

I just went on the Princess web site and looked at the sailing for "14 day Morocco Passage" on 6 Dec, 2021. Click on "Stateroom selection" and choose "Interior" it will give you 3 choices, one being "Balcony Obstructed". Follow it to deck 8 and there it is. They are listed at about $200 more PP than the Premium Ocean View cabins

Weird. I checked our May 2021 TA and the cabins didn't show as available anywhere.  Selecting "Interior" only offers me "Interior" and "Oceanview Obstructed". Perhaps the cabins are sold and not available to even look at. Thanks for the info. Like I originally said, likely a senior moment and I just never thought of them being booked and therefore unavailable for pricing. D'Oh!

I was looking because we are booked for 18 days in a Premium Oceanview in May and, just in case something happened and we were confined to the cabin, I thought a balcony might be a better way to go. (I keep hoping for an upgrade but...)