OS Bedding Configuration

Just booked an OS, Cabin 1340, on Freedom of the Seas. I'm looking for info on how the bedding is configured in an OS. There will be 4 of us including my DS 17 and DD 11 at the time of sailing. I understand there is a queen sized sofa bed. Is there also an upper berth? I doubt my children will be happy about sleeping in the same bed :rolleyes:

Just booked an OS, Cabin 1340, on Freedom of the Seas. I'm looking for info on how the bedding is configured in an OS. There will be 4 of us including my DS 17 and DD 11 at the time of sailing. I understand there is a queen sized sofa bed. Is there also an upper berth? I doubt my children will be happy about sleeping in the same bed :rolleyes:

To get an exact answer, you will probably need to wait until someone has cruised in that room first. When are you going?

Queen-size bed, private balcony, private bathroom and a separate living area with a queen-size sofa bed. (614 sq. ft., balcony 209 sq. ft.) Sleeps up to four people and can accommodate a rollaway bed and/or crib. More information coming soon.

You can see the picture of the cabin on the RCCl website.

The Freedom OS looks identical to the Voyager class OS's. There is a queen bed in the "bedroom" area (can be seperated somewhat by drapes) and a queen fold out couch in the living room area. A roll away bed can be rolled in upon request.

Archived