Miami Hotels with free MIA pick-up and next day shuttle to port of Miami

Jother

Hi all - 

I'm sailing out of Miami November 21 and December 23 and would like to arrive the evening before from Dallas.  I am looking for a nice, safe hotel that will pick me up at MIA and take me to the port the following morning.  So far, all I have found is a new Comfort Suite at MIA - that provides transfers from the airport and to the port - which is fine at $111 per night.  

I'm just wondering if any of you great cruisers might have other suggestions for overnight pre-cruise stays that include airport pickup and service to Port of Miami the following day.

Thanks in advance - - and I hope all are safe and well!  j

La Quinta East and the MIA Embassy Suites offer free airport and port shuttles.  Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon offers free airport shuttles and charges a fee for the port shuttle. Other hotels in the Blue Lagoon area will offer similar amenities, or use UberX to get to POM for under $20.

La Quinta East and Embassy Suites are isolated; Blue Lagoon offers nearby shopping and dining options in a local strip mall.