Possibility of catagory change with L&S?

Was wondering the possibility if we can change the category with a L&S? All the bookings I'm looking at have only a few cabins left in my category and they're

connecting which I don't want. I'm very particular of our locations and currently have a great spot in Cat 4d. The ones I'm looking at are 2d. Can we pay the difference to "upgrade" our category?  I'm coming to the realization that our cruise for Aug 9th out of Spain isn't going to happen : (

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, bigsky said:

Was wondering the possibility if we can change the category with a L&S? All the bookings I'm looking at have only a few cabins left in my category and they're

connecting which I don't want. I'm very particular of our locations and currently have a great spot in Cat 4d. The ones I'm looking at are 2d. Can we pay the difference to "upgrade" our category?  I'm coming to the realization that our cruise for Aug 9th out of Spain isn't going to happen : (

Thanks!

Category changes are not allowed except for a couple unique situations.  

if your cruise has not been cancelled (like yours)  then pay to upgrade before shifting it. You will pay prevailing rates. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

if your cruise has not been cancelled then pay to upgrade before shifting it. 

Didn't think of that! Need to see the price difference. This is complicated. Still have to figure out the air/hotel. Probably just figure that out once it does cancel.  thanks!