Perfect Day CocoCay - Overdoing It?

bigrednole

Because Summer is pretty much done for us for vacations, we decided to use the Summer money on our cruise in November. My wife and daughter out of nowhere said they have always wanted to go ziplining. From there, I decided to get my daughter and I the waterpark pass too. I am trying to make sure we don't overdo it there and we have time to enjoy as much as we can.

1. Hit the water slides early. Partly because climbing 10,000 steps is going to be a workout. We dock at 7AM. Figure some slides, pool break, and a cocktail or two. Before zipline.

2. We have zipline scheduled for 10:30AM. I figure once we are done with that, it will be lunch time and time for another cocktail. 

3. We want to enjoy some of the music and other things going on along with the pool bar.

4. I would love to do some snorkeling, but if something has to come off the list, snorkeling would be it. 

5. 3:30PM-ish back on the ship for a nap (I get exhausted at the beach whether I do nothing or completely active). I just need a 1-hour power nap and back to the evening on the ship.

My real question is does ziplining and the waterpark take up too much time to enjoy other things on the island? I am not one to layout and soak up sun. I prefer to do stuff.

That was what I was kind of worrying about. I can cancel the waterpark if my daughter would rather snorkel. We have plenty of time to figure it out. I wanted to be sure before we over plan and try to cram too much in.