It's almost here! Did I forget anything?!

I am leaving on the Sovereign next week with a couple days pre cruise. I have passports, sunscreen, chip clips for those nasty shower curtains, duct tape (wish I knew what for), clock, completed cruise documents, sweater, jacket (supposed to be cool at sailaway):mad: and lots of clothes and items I won't need. I will look at the clock and report whether it is working. Will check out the dueling pianos even tho the special ones are on another ship.:rolleyes: Thanks for all the hints. Anything else?

Duct tape can be a temp fix for things that break - like luggage. My friend used ours to remove lint from her black pants.

We bought bright yellow. You can also put it on your suitcases to make them easier to find.

Have a wonderful cruise.:) :) :)

preferably one that glows in the dark?

That could be an official truth.

Camera?

Duct will work if your suitcase gets ripped or zipper breaks. Or band aid, etc. :)

I slapped a bright orange piece of duct tape on the handle and bottom of our black luggage to help us identify it at the airport.

Thanks guys. I think I have it all, even loose fitting pants for the end so I don't have to lay on the bed to zip my pants. Carol, I have a battery operated clock with extra batteries. Used a wind up once and the "wind up" fell off the first day. Carol, you didn't need a clock on your cruise did you cause you never slept. I did find a neat thing at Target in the travel section. it is a flat package of different size zip loc bags. Also, my meds are in the original bottle-bummer- instead of the daily dosage.

Archived