Travelogue

WeatherGeek

Does anyone know if the Newlywed Show is part of the Travelogue? To make a long story short, a carnival employee told me 2 weeks ago that the Newlywed Show for each trip is available for purchase for up to 12 weeks after the cruise ends. However, I have not been able to reach her since she gave me this information and she did not specify if it is part of the Travelogue, though I suspect it is, since she's a Travelogue editor, but I would like to have some idea of what I'm talking about when I call Carnival to see if I can still get a copy.

Does anyone know if the Newlywed Show is part of the Travelogue? To make a long story short, a carnival employee told me 2 weeks ago that the Newlywed Show for each trip is available for purchase for up to 12 weeks after the cruise ends. However, I have not been able to reach her since she gave me this information and she did not specify if it is part of the Travelogue, though I suspect it is, since she's a Travelogue editor, but I would like to have some idea of what I'm talking about when I call Carnival to see if I can still get a copy.

Yes it is, but they sell them in separate videos, You have to ask for the one with the Newlywed show on it, They should know what video its on.

What ever they show on the T.V. set that night, its will be on the Travelogue, except for Comedy, Production, and Hypnoist shows.

Archived