Great Customer Service

Budget Queen

Just a positive comment about a recent customer service experience I had.       I did have an extended problem getting a status match,  not sure what the cause was,  but it was finally rectified.    I had already - 3 cruises booked.   Another problem surfaced. 

I made an initial contact by phone,  and I was directed to email  with the details.    I received an acknowledgement,  they were working on it and to expect a reply within  48 hours.          

Everything fixed.   🙂     

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Budget Queen said:

I made an initial contact by phone,  and I was directed to email  with the details.    I received an acknowledgement,  they were working on it and to expect a reply within  48 hours.          

Everything fixed.   🙂     

Would you clarify whether your issue is completely fixed now or if you are feeling confident that it will be?

If it has been completely fixed, would you share that magic email address? 🤣

My TA and I have each had some very pleasant and some not-so-pleasant customer service moments but none of them have actually seen the issues through to completion. They just refer to us to the next email address or give us instructions on when to call back and what to say when we do. I supposedly have a supervisor working on my issue and we will hear back... So I was feeling great... That was seven business days ago...

32 minutes ago, mamaneedsavacay said:

Would you clarify whether your issue is completely fixed now or if you are feeling confident that it will be?

If it has been completely fixed, would you share that magic email address? 🤣

My TA and I have each had some very pleasant and some not-so-pleasant customer service moments but none of them have actually seen the issues through to completion. They just refer to us to the next email address or give us instructions on when to call back and what to say when we do. I supposedly have a supervisor working on my issue and we will hear back... So I was feeling great... That was seven business days ago...

Completely fixed.     I would suggest you follow up with the "supervisor"  you are currently working with.    Of course,  each case is individual. 

My issue was about a future cruise.   

2 hours ago, Budget Queen said:

Completely fixed.     I would suggest you follow up with the "supervisor"  you are currently working with.    Of course,  each case is individual. 

My issue was about a future cruise.   

I'm so glad for you! Thank you for sharing.

Mine is also about a future cruise, so maybe there's hope. 🙂 

I'd say that, generally, the customer service at MSC is extremely poor.  I've had so many problems that took months and months to resolve, if ever (search for my prior post MSC Comedy of Errors which details some of them).  It's not that the people aren't generally nice, it's just that they can't seem to resolve many issues and there's little follow-up or accountability.  Glad that you had a good experience, but it's an area that MSC should strive to improve upon, in my view.

MSC Comedy of Errors

Edited by Stockjock
  • Like 2