Did you notice???

I didn't notice so glad you alerted me. What great information. We have 3 couples going on our Nov. cruise that are 1st time cruisers. The information is also good for anyone that has cruised before. I'll be sure to let the new cruisers know about the topic.

Gail

The only thing is though, I'm not sure if they want things other than relating to RCI and the ships? Here is the quote from Laura;

"One condition: The posts have to be regarding RCI's Policies and ship information, not your opinion or interpretation on those policies...."

So, I'd like to know if that includes regular cruising tips, because if so, I have some to add, but hesitated to do it already, because of the statement above.

Take a look at the Princess thread and that will give you an idea. More than likely your ideas will be just fine. I think that Laura means things like giving your own ideas of what is right for the dress code like wearing jeans for dinner when the RCI guide lines do not mention jeans. Things like that. I just gave a tip concening the hiring of a taxi on an island.

Take a look at the Princess thread and that will give you an idea. More than likely your ideas will be just fine. I think that Laura means things like giving your own ideas of what is right for the dress code like wearing jeans for dinner when the RCI guide lines do not mention jeans. Things like that. I just gave a tip concening the hiring of a taxi on an island.

Ah, gotcha. I'll go look at it.:)

Archived