The 12th Deck of Sovereign of the Seas

cterry

I can't remember. Does anyone know if there is an elevator that goes to the 12th deck of Sovereign of the Seas. I know the plans show an elevator in the Viking Crown but I am not sure you can go outside from the Viking Crown.

The reason I am asking is I remember last year when we cruised on her the only way we could find chairs to lay out on were walking up steps to the 12th deck. (Yes, chair hogs never left a single chair open on 11). My mother will be sailing with us and can't do stairs. I am concerned that she will not have the opportunity to lay out and relax in the beautiful sun.

With that being said...too bad they don't have a handicapped area on the 11th deck for those that can't do the stairs?

I can't remember. Does anyone know if there is an elevator that goes to the 12th deck of Sovereign of the Seas. I know the plans show an elevator in the Viking Crown but I am not sure you can go outside from the Viking Crown.

The reason I am asking is I remember last year when we cruised on her the only way we could find chairs to lay out on were walking up steps to the 12th deck. (Yes, chair hogs never left a single chair open on 11). My mother will be sailing with us and can't do stairs. I am concerned that she will not have the opportunity to lay out and relax in the beautiful sun.

With that being said...too bad they don't have a handicapped area on the 11th deck for those that can't do the stairs?

To answer your original question I don't think you can exit the Viking Crown and if you could you would have to go downstairs to the deck you seek. Seems like it should be deck 13? Trying to imagine where the elevator comes up into the lounge and how you get to deck 12 without stairs. Anyone know for sure? That is really unfortunate.

BonVoyage

Dawna

thanks CruisinDawn for understanding my ??

I DO know there is an elevator to Viking Crown. My question that I would love answered is whether or not there is an elevator accessible to the 12th deck which is the sun deck, Johnny Rockets and Sorrentinos.

Thanks all

Archived