What is the advantage of a Hump Cabin?

We have 8318 on MOS booked for 3/19/06 and I am dying to see how it will be. It will also be our first balcony. :D

We booked Jan 7th and I don't know how we ended up with such a good room, it is just about the middle of the hump. Someone must have canceled or something to have freed it up.

You will absolutely LOVE it! My Dad has stayed in 8314 and 8316 on the MOS. The cabins are wonderful, the balcony is good sized and the views are out of this world (we were in an inside when he was in 8314 but he let us use it for breakfast once and would sit out there with him several afternoons). Anxiously awaiting my first balcony in 2008! :D

P.S. - Addition of spell-checker to CC is great. I don't look as ignorant now! :p

Ok, I don't mean this to be like an arguement, but while there are no rooms at the tip of the hump, the Radiance has rooms on the elevator side that have balconies that stick out. On floors 7 8 & 9 there are 4 rooms each, and on 10 there's an Owners Suite.

The reason I mention these is because all of these have much larger balconies because they are on the curve of the hump, in fact some are as large as the aft balconies. And most importantly, the ones on 7 8 & 9, you get the larger balconies at E1 prices, while all aft balcony rooms are minimum D1.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to start an arguement, I was just trying to fully and correctly convey the intent of my first message. My apoligies. :o

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to start an arguement, I was just trying to fully and correctly convey the intent of my first message. My apoligies. :o

Hey no apologies, I just felt bad it was sounding like a "nuh unh!" "yeah huh!" "nuh unh!" situation :D

Archived