Midnight Buffet gone?

berniez

I just returned home from an 8 day cruise on Liberty. Feb 4 sailing. The cruise was fine. As a long time cruiser on the Carnival line, I was wondering when Carnival eliminated the Midnight buffet. We had 1 Mexican midnight buffet the night we were in San Juan and one on the night they present the ice carving. That was all for an 8 day cruise. Granted you could get a burger or pizza late at night, but it seemed odd or possibly a cost cutting measure that there was not a midnight buffet every night. I do not remember ever not having the midnight buffet available in the past on all nights. It is not that we wanted to eat a meal late at night but sometimes a piece of fruit or cake and coffee is great late at night. There was not even a piece of fruit to be found once they closed the alternative dining buffet.

Just wondering.

Bernie

I just returned home from an 8 day cruise on Liberty. Feb 4 sailing. The cruise was fine. As a long time cruiser on the Carnival line, I was wondering when Carnival eliminated the Midnight buffet. We had 1 Mexican midnight buffet the night we were in San Juan and one on the night they present the ice carving. That was all for an 8 day cruise. Granted you could get a burger or pizza late at night, but it seemed odd or possibly a cost cutting measure that there was not a midnight buffet every night. I do not remember ever not having the midnight buffet available in the past on all nights. It is not that we wanted to eat a meal late at night but sometimes a piece of fruit or cake and coffee is great late at night. There was not even a piece of fruit to be found once they closed the alternative dining buffet.

Just wondering.

Bernie

Yes they did, just only one night now, I remember my First Cruise on the Holiday, we had a Midnight buffet everynight, and then at 1am we had the Mini buffet with included breakfast.

Archived