Atlas Updates

keokukjoe

Has anyone heard from their air department for booking flights or about cancellations ? Now with the situation in the Ukraine, I fear that the voyages that stop there will be diverted or cancelled. We are on the transatlantic cruise but a friend is on the Black Seas journey and she can't get any info and is ready to cancel on her own. I feel badly because I recommended Atlas to her. 

We have our flights from LAX to Odessa to be on the World Navigator on Aug 4.  Our TA even has our port tours scheduled for our 24 days on this ship.  We are ready to go.  Seems like there will be plenty of testing for Covid going on though.  

Steve

Hi Prezz. Your journey sounds simply amazing and I wish you a fabulous trip. Would appreciate a trip report when you return (or during if you are inclined to post it). Since Atlas is brand new, there is so much that we don't know about it. I'm optimistic that everything will be wonderful. We booked directly with Atlas but still can't find out some info. We were advised to and did submit the port tour form right after we deposited.  Did you accept to flights that Atlas offered or did you do personal deviation. Our agent advised against booking the flights on our own because with the world situations, (Covid, Ukraine-Russia unrest),  ports might change and we would be stuck making last minute changes if we did it on our own. This way, it is Atlas' responsibility.

What have you learned about the Covid testing? We are vaccinated but that is no guarantee considering the variants. An amended booster shot should be available in Sept. Did hear from our Atlas agent that the crew will be immunized. No guidance on the passengers though. Have you heard anything else? Thanks again.