Food Question! (Menus)

On 8/14/2021 at 5:04 PM, Shellbelle28 said:

Teppanyaki- have done it several times. Lately, since they've stuffed so many tables into the available space and are trying to turn them as fast as they can, it's noisy and rushed. The first time we had teppanyaki on NCL, it was so elegant and Zen, now... CLANG CLANG. We have a decent teppanyaki place in our town, but the top steak restaurant is Outback, hence the Cagney's love. And Moderno food is ok, but because of the style of service, it feels less personable than any of the other venues. Bliss will be our first ship with the larger choice of specialty restaurants and we're looking forward toplan on going there again trying Ocean Blue. Oh and La Cucina has my Italian heritaged, Western NY raised spouse sad with disappointment 😳

Totally agree about Teppanyaki.  The first time we went (years ago) it was fun, and a little loud but the food was good.  The last two times we went, it was SO LOUD I couldn't wait to get out of there. You couldn't even hear what was going on at your own table.   Food wasn't as good, either.  I probably won't go there again.

• Like 2