Aruba: ABC Xtreme Jeep Safari

Crystalcat

this tour was a lot of laughs once i actually got into the jeep. it was very difficult to climb into the jeep for me as i have arthritis. our guide got me a old cooler to stand on to get into the jeep and off we went. it was blast, bumpy ride. eeehaw!!!!!!!!!enjoy.

We did the abc 1/2 day jeep. we had a great time. you can actually drive the jeep yourself or have someone else in your jeep drive. we left the driving to the guide but there were about 4 jeeps and people that signed up for the tour actually drove them....if you like 4 wheeling it might be interesting to drive. you actually drive in the desert. they take you to a few places...i can't remember all the stops because we did this last june, but we went the natural bridge (which is no longer there it collapsed right after we were there )...we went to some kind of pool for snokeling right off the ocean....and the ostrich farm....we did have a lot of fun...i think you and your kids will enjoy it....make sure if you do this to wear some sort of water socks, because when you snokel you have to walk a pretty far distance and down steps and over rocks into the water......you do need footwear....also the 1/2 day turned out to be around 6 hrs.....

Archived