Windstar Aug 7th ATH/ATH

a flygirl

Just remembered! - when we got to the cafe (Lloyerma) it was just opening and I think that was about 1pm so don't be disheartened if you get there earlier and it's closed. It really was a great way to end the hike as we could have a shower and freshen up which made me feel like a whole new person!

This hike is easy in places but the second half is tough and not for the faint-hearted! That said, we're both in our mid-60's so not as fit as we used to be!! I found it particularly tough because it was such a hot day. It's well worth starting early.

Thank you so much.

We are super excited about the hike. I'm an Avid hiker(Everest Base Camp in 2019;-) before the dreaded pandemic.My husband is not. At all. He promised to do this one hike as the views looks amazing and it just calls my name. We will go slow and head to the pool/hotel . Thanks for the links.

We are traveling with another couple but this is a not miss for me. I can be flexible on the rest of the trip. 

Praying we get to go to Ephesus. Time will tell.The rest of the destinations seems to be easy to do on our won as far as walking and exploring. If I feel I really need history , I'll download some information.

The fitness center is small but sometimes I need a boost or just private time... I always like to know I have the option on some days.

• Like 1