Viking Ocean Cruise to Iceland

Jenny2121

I am curious about anyone who has gone to Iceland in the past two months on Viking. We will be traveling on Viking Jupiter at the end of August.  What time does Viking arrive at the port at the end of the cruise? What time can passengers get off the ship? It is about a 45 minute drive to the Airport.  We have a 10 am flight to Boston on the last day.  I am wondering what time the bus will get us to the airport and what the procedure is to getting to our flight on Delta that morning.  Can we check in at a kiosk and get our tickets and proceed to TSA? We will not have any luggage to check.  We use carry on luggage.  What about Covid?  Any testing when we get to airport? Or has it been done on the ship? I just want to make sure we have time to get to our flight.  Thanks, Jenny

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jenny2121 said:

I am curious about anyone who has gone to Iceland in the past two months on Viking. We will be traveling on Viking Jupiter at the end of August.  What time does Viking arrive at the port at the end of the cruise? What time can passengers get off the ship? It is about a 45 minute drive to the Airport.  We have a 10 am flight to Boston on the last day.  I am wondering what time the bus will get us to the airport and what the procedure is to getting to our flight on Delta that morning.  Can we check in at a kiosk and get our tickets and proceed to TSA? We will not have any luggage to check.  We use carry on luggage.  What about Covid?  Any testing when we get to airport? Or has it been done on the ship? I just want to make sure we have time to get to our flight.  Thanks, Jenny

Following.

WE are planning on Jupiter's  Southern Atlantic Crossing,

from Barcelona, on 14 Nov 2021. 

Still wondering if it's going to happen.

(Viking says yes)

on past Viking Oceans trips there have been arrangements for people leaving on morning flights. 

I read on another thread that they are enforcing the spit in a tube method of testing every morning before you leave the ship. no coffee or food before the tube is filled. 😉 We don’t  board until 9/7…. really hoping that they drop that morning event before our trip.