Is it true that they do not wash the bedspreads after each occupant?

On our Jan. cruise on the Radiance, the first night we pushed our bedspread off the bed,,cabin attendant took it away and never brought it back the whole week,,,sure didn't miss it,,,as for blankets, they are between two sheets so I wouldn't worry about it,,,Happy cruising:)

A typical office computer keyboard has more harmful bacteria than a toilet seat....good thing we can't see microscopically, or we'd get totally grossed out. And if we could REALLY see the water we drink and the food we eat, we'd all die of dehydration and/or starvation. Not that any of us want to see or smell unpleasant things, but we do try to overanaylze. Enjoy your cruise...that's why God gave us immune systems!

I am just glad to find out I am not the only one...

I too, so the 'shower shoe' thing...never, never step on the floor barefoot, (worked for a podiatrist for many years..Ive seen too much):eek: ...and won't sit on anything bare-butt.(ok, was that too much info? Sorry.):p

Have you ever walked on a hotel carpet in socks and then looked at them...yuk.

(And not just warts, fungus and all sorts of yukkies!)

Oh, Tracey: who is manning the lounge???;)

PS: Wrona is dancing...

My DH is a Podiatrist, so had to ask him about this plantar wart statement. He says getting a plantar wart from a shower is extremely highly unlikely. If one had an open cut, or the skin was in some way open, maybe. And, even then, it would have to occur almost immediately after the person with the plantar wart got out of the shower cause the virus dies quickly after exposure to air, soap, etc. But, if the skin on the bottom of your feet is intact, not gonna happen. Now, athletes foot (a fungus), much more likely, but still not highly likely.

Archived