Dining rotation question

mctennismom

Hi, i was just wonder-ing (no pun intended!!) how the dinner rotation works on a 4 night cruise. Do you start on the first night and then are you on your own for one of the nights? 3 restraunts 4 nights?? Leaving on the Woner March 19, sitting listening to the weather man predicting 10-12" of snow tonight, can't wait to sail into some warmer temps!

Mctennismom

Hello,

On the rotation you will experience each of the 3 restaurants once, then you will repeat the first restaurant on your last night. There will be a ticket in your stateroom that will tell you the rotation and time you will be having and your wait staff will remind you too. You will keep the same staff in every restaurant which is really nice.

Hope you have a magical cruise!!

mom x4,grandma x4

:) Late seating in your rotational dinning, let's you sit, and enjoy your coffee, as the staff is not in quite the hurry to turn the dinning room around, as opposed to early seating. FOOD 4 Thought! If you want more of the same @ dinner, don't be afraid to ask.:) Have FUN, Metrowon

Also, unless something has changed, if you start out in animator's palate, the "show" is only the first night. On the last night it isn't repeated which isn't necessary bad. I kind of like the initial interiour as we as the show. My second favorite is the tropical theme dining room. The Lumier's/Triton dining room reminds me of other cruiselines main dining room so nothing special as compared to the first two that I mentioned

:) :) You are going to have such an awesome time on board. The dinner experiance, is an EXPERIANCE! And table tennis is available! The table service is outstanding too. Do breakfast at the resturant, it's 1st clas Disney service. Metrowon

Has anyone suggested Palo's for one the night's? It's an adults only resturant that requires jacket and tie for him and nice dress for her. There is a small service charge but in my opinion, and many other's, worth it. If not for the food then for the atmosphere and a nice get away from kids. If you do decide on this get on the web and book this ASAP.

Archived