Anyone Sailing On The Meraviglia Today?

KennyFla

On 8/4/2021 at 8:07 PM, BoundForSea said:

Those popular Vloggers are incentivized by the cruise lines to vlog these higher profile cruises, free upgraded cabin, obc, free cruise fares sometimes, etc, you typically won’t know it, so getting honest objective feedback like we do here isn’t going to happen with them when they get freebies. I’d say good for ship tours and such but i wouldn’t take a lot of stock or trust in any reviews or subjective feedback like we give here. 

I'd agree.  There was even the one that got upset at NCL for not getting freebies they turned angry.  Not trusting any high profile online posters.  In the end they are snake oil sales people.

• Like 1

On 8/2/2021 at 3:35 PM, slickpat said:

Terminal c. We took an uber but heard from folks parking was at another terminal so im not sure which one. For some reason cruise critic fails when i try to upload. My wife's uploading pictures, dailies, menus on her Instagram cruiseawayatsea.

Enjoyed your informative commentary. Question...how vigorously did MSC enforce the check-in time appointment? Our appointed time is 1:15pm but we would like to check in much, much  earlier. Did they prevent folks from checking in earlier? Thanks.