When Do I Pick My Check In Time at the Pier?

goodmanl1975

I have seen some other posts regarding picking a specific time to check in at the pier for Embarkation due to COVID. 

I am 48 days out, and my check in process is as complete as it can be - pictures uploaded etc.

I did see that it states to come back 21 days prior to my Embark date, so is that when I have an option to do that?

Thanks in advance.

We did the flights through NCL, and it doesn't simplify the port check-in time at all.  We went out of Miami on the Gem and flew into FLL.  We ended up waiting nearly 2 hours for the shuttle/transport from NCL.  The only thing Norwegian told me is that when you choose a check-in time, you cannot be there BEFORE that time.  So I would choose a time closest to your landing time, knowing that you will get to the port late but not before that time.

Also, when we got in line for the pre-board covid test, I don't remember them asking me what my check-in time was; that seems to be more related to once you gain access to the actual port itself.  Negative atigen test results in a wristband which you will need to get through security and into NCL's cruiseport.