24 days till we sail on Majestic

lbfluffy

We booked a quick 3 day getaway with San Diego as a stop. Great way to visit friends without having to drive  8 hours. We wanted to see how the ship is since we will be taking a longer trip in December to the Mexican Riviera. We are trying to work all the bugs out as far as the Covid test. We have two places that will do the test for us in my town just case one falls through. However we have not received our cabin assignment or our arrival and departure times. I check daily. We did get our cabin assignment for our December cruise but not this one yet. We booked the Princess Plus, so I will see how the medallion works when ordering drinks. I’m already planning my first drink based off what I read. The Midori colada. I can’t wait.

• Like 4

@lbfluffy I'm so excited I'm almost to the point of counting down hours. Haha! I'm planning how to make the absolute most of our short time on board. I even upgraded to a club-class mini-suite so I can get priority boarding as I won't be Platinum until after this cruise. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rheathslc said:

@lbfluffy I'm so excited I'm almost to the point of counting down hours. Haha! I'm planning how to make the absolute most of our short time on board. I even upgraded to a club-class mini-suite so I can get priority boarding as I won't be Platinum until after this cruise. 

Are you on this cruise as well? We decided to go cheap on the cabin. We are platinum so we should get priority.

• Like 1