Anthem - Check 25/10 - Cannot select time

YorkshireGuy

Hi

Has anybody had any joy in checking in online or on the app for Anthem recently. We're on the 25/10 cruise. I can see all my travel info details are complete on the app but it will not let me select an arrival time. I get the message 'not quite ready for you - check back closer to the cruise to select arrival time and complete check-in'. Any help or advice appreciated! 

Thanks

Yorkshireguy

2 hours ago, OACAggie said:

I am on Anthem in Dec and check in just opened today...90 days out. I was able to check in no problem as well as pick a time. I used the app.

UK sailings are operating to a differrent timescale though. RCI are only opening check in 30 days before sailing for Southampton departures (I can't at the moment with my 15/10 departure cruise). So the OP won't be able to choose times until later this month.

1 hour ago, PJL1973 said:

UK sailings are operating to a differrent timescale though. RCI are only opening check in 30 days before sailing for Southampton departures (I can't at the moment with my 15/10 departure cruise). So the OP won't be able to choose times until later this month.

Didn't realize check in wasn't opened yet...thought it was just the time that was missing. 👍