"live at sea" ??

mike91911

Ok, I'm under the 30 day mark. On my first cruise in 2002 I wrote a long review when I got home and answered all the questions I could. This time I'd possibly like to do a "live at sea". I find them all entertaining and I anxiously await the next post. I'll have my laptop with me. My question is this, how can I do this without breaking the bank on internet fees. You CCers who have done this before can you help?

Mike

Ok, I'm under the 30 day mark. On my first cruise in 2002 I wrote a long review when I got home and answered all the questions I could. This time I'd possibly like to do a "live at sea". I find them all entertaining and I anxiously await the next post. I'll have my laptop with me. My question is this, how can I do this without breaking the bank on internet fees. You CCers who have done this before can you help?

Mike

NCL sells packages of blocked time. Its cheaper than paying the per minute charge. If you are a Latitudes member, you can usually get a discount on that block of time.

Mike

I don't know if this is too obvious but...

Write your review offline. Then, after connecting, copy and paste your review. It shouldn't take very long and you can conserve your minutes.

Looking forward to your "live" report!

Archived