Suites & VIP

WannabeaTraveler

I have stayed in a Category 12 Cabin ten times: (Carnivale, Ecstasy, Truimph(twice), Fantasy, Pride, Sensation, Conquest, Glory, & Miracle). The Cat. 12 cabin in the Fantasy Class is just Ok compared to the Destiny Class and Spirit Class. There are no obstructed views (CAT. 12) on the Fantasy and Destiny Class. There are some partially obstructed views on the Spirit Class. I have no idea about the Holiday Class.

Don't forget about the Skipper's Club!

Cat. 12 (Fantasy Class) Like the Elation

Suites:

* The cabin dimension is 14' x 23 1/2'; the balcony is 14' x 5'

* 18" television

* VCR with remote control

* bar area (not stocked)

* refrigerator (not stocked)

* combination shower/whirlpool/bathtub

* sitting area consists of an L-shaped couch (seats 5), two chairs, and a coffee table.

* twin beds that convert to king

* walk-in closet with plenty of hangers and space

* wall safe in closet is 6"w x 4.5"h x 5"l

* The verandah patio consists of one lounge, two chairs and a small table.

Cabin door to balcony does not always stay open on its own.

You were booked in a 6a and were bumped to a cat 11....or your cat 11 got bumped to a Penthouse Suite???? There is a HUGE difference. Either way its all good, but let me know if you want because I have pictures of a Penthouse #1 on a Fantasy class ship. Cat 11's are fine but if you really just got a Penthouse from a 6a you need to go buy a lottery ticket.....and baby I can tell you all about it. You will get a whole lot more then just the skippers club....

Penthouse Suites on only on Fantasy class ships and not on any deck plans. They are at the exclusive use of the owners. 1200 sq ft+ deck. I've stayed in the one on the Sensation. Pls let me know if your in the Penthouse or Cat 11

Thx,

PG

Hey, T!

I'm back in PH 2 again for a late April sailing on the Ecstasy. Thanks for your help before I got that cabin the first time. I've used it 3 times now.

It has been a while hasn't it!

Glad to hear all is well, I was thinking about you not to long ago, haven't seen you post. We're sailing on the 3/17 Legend w/the boys. Trying something new this time. We have connecting cabins forward. I wanted the space and mostly 2 bathrooms and 2 TV's. Should be fun, anyplace but here, right....

:))

PG

Stir, are you talking about the owner's suite? How did you get it?

Had my travel agent inquire!

T...

Good to see you here again!

I'm leaving in 10 days on the Elation, one more time before she heads out of here. Then Ecstasy the end of April, before moving to my new home out in the country!

Have fun on your trip and be sure to make it back here for your review!

Hubby and I just got bumped from a 6A (booked room R 148) on the Elation out of Galveston last month, ended up getting a Cat 11 (V25) and all we got was priority boarding (instead of the long lines, you get to go to a room off to the side) and that was it for any "perks".

Have fun

Ok..if its been said already...oops..sorry... I searched and didnt see the answer....

When do you find out if you are bumped? and what is the criteria to get bumped? We are Cat 8C

Thanks ; )

Archived